Our clients include a large number of renowned insurance companies including the transport industry.
Our main area of expertise is the comprehensive and qualified assessment of damage sustained to all types of commodities during rail, road, air and sea transportation. Our surveyors have experience with shipments including containerized goods, break-bulk industrial machinery, IT equipment, agricultural products, and many other types of cargo. We also have extensive history providing load and discharge surveys to a variety of clients.
Cargo categories dealt with include:
- Aerospace (aircraft hull, antennas, turbines)
- IT equipment (servers, networking, switches, telephony)
- Heavy industrial (power plant, mill, mining, pumps)
- Bulk paper rolls & paper products
- Food products
- Energy (wind turbines / blades, solar panels)
- Break bulk & stock (steel, copper, piping, iron)
- Biotech & medical (medical supplies, x-ray equipment, pumps)
- HVAC equipment (cooling towers, heating, industrial, commercial)
- General merchandise (clothing, retail goods, electronics)
- Restaurant equipment
- Building materials (stone, glass)
- Pharmaceutical (raw and finished product, related equipment)